ZverDVD - Лучшая сборка во всем Рунете!
 http://forum.zverdvd.org/viewtopic.php?p=1179Правила конференции 
 ТемыТемы   FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 

DVD to LCD TV with an HDMI cable has messed up colors
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ZverDVD - Конференция -> Флейм на технические и программные темы.
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
ClintBarton
Ёжик

Стаж: 5 лет 9 месяцев и 1 день

Сообщение29.06.2018 16:44  DVD to LCD TV with an HDMI cable has messed up colors Ответить с цитатой

HI,

First off, I'm a pretty big noob on the electronics front. I'll do my best to explain what's going on, but forgive me if I leave out critical information.
In the last two weeks, I got a new TV and a new DVD player. The DVD players is a Philips DVP5990. It's an upscaling player. At the time I bought it (two weeks ago), I saw no HD TV in my future. However, my family just surprised me with an LCD TV for Christmas. It's a Sony Bravia S Series.
Yesterday I bought two HDMI cables (GE brand from Target) to hook up the cable box and DVD player. I watched football last night from the cable box and everything worked great. Tested out the DVD player and the colors are completely messed up. Everything is wrongly colored and super bright neon. It looks like Andy Warhol puked on the screen. The aspect ratio is correct, however and I can see the picture just fine. It's just the colors that are so wrong.
Here's what I've tried so far. I changed DVDs thinking maybe the player had a problem with the one that was in there. No change. I tried moving the HDMI cable going into the TV to the other HDMI inputs. No change there, either. I tried using the known good HDMI cable from the cable box. Still didn't change anything.
From everything I can surmise, it seems like the DVD player has a problem. However, I'm a noob at this and may be missing something obvious. Anything else I should try before returning the player?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
 Скрытый текст 
 Скрытый текст 

Thanks!
ClintBarton сейчас оффлайн Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
mannaleks
Командир команды
Командир команды

Стаж: 15 лет 5 месяцев и 17 дней
Благодарности: 1711/388

Сообщение30.06.2018 13:44   Ответить с цитатой

ClintBarton
Во-первых - язык общения на конференции - русский.
Во-вторых - попробуйте вручную переключать систему цветности (PAL, NTSC)

mannaleks сейчас оффлайн Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ZverDVD - Конференция -> Флейм на технические и программные темы. Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: